You can browse our Site without providing us any personal information, but to book to attend an event or to join our mailing list, you must enter your details.
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Public Sector Connect Ltd
- ‘the site’ means the Public Sector Connect event website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, registering for our events or services or visiting our site.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: Lockside Mill, St Martins Road, Marple, Stockport, SK6 7BZ, United Kingdom.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone , for example when you register to attend one of our events or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, job title organisation details and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
- Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
- We may collect information about your engagement with the event you attend. For example, for certain events, you will be required to submit your choice of worksessions. Access to our events will be granted via a badge which states your name, job title & organisation and you will be required to wear this badge during your attendance at the event.
- Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with our online event registration systems or payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as attendance at one of our events;
- to contact you with information about an event that you’re attending.
- to keep in contact with you about other events or services of ours that we believe may interest you.
- to provide customer service and support, deal with enquiries or notify you of changes in relation to your attendance at one of our events, use of our site or other services;
- to carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general consumer engagement with our events, sites and services;
- WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties that we work with, where necessary for the purposes of delivering to you services that you request from us. For example, when you register to attend an event that we host, we may need to share your information with third party sub-contractors or service providers.
- Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
- When you register to attend an event you agree to have your details added to the attendee list which will be available to all attendees. The attendee list will only include your name, job title and organisation and will not contain any of your contact details.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES AND CONTRIBUTORS
- HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR
We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, you acknowledge that we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Our servers are situated inside the European Economic Area (EEA) and all of the information that we collect about you will be stored on these servers.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You have the right to see the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect